Mandy's Musings

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Early morning ramblings

It is after 3 in the morning and I should be fast asleep, but instead my brain is still going at a million miles an hour and sleep seems a long way off.

I've tried watching episodes of Friends, reading Luther (normally a sure fire way of getting to sleep) and praying but nothing seems to be working. Thankfully there is nothing that absolutely has to be done in the morning, so I can have a slow start in the morning without it having too big an impact.

Sometimes I wish there was an off switch in my head, so that at times like this when I've had enough I can just pull the plug for a little while to get some rest. Running tends to work like that for me - I can't think too much when I'm out for a long run (concentrating on breathing is enough). But I don't think going for a run in the middle of the night is the solution.

Maybe I'll just log in to facebook again!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home