Mandy's Musings

Monday, June 11, 2007

Tricky women's passages

The title of a seminar I'm presenting tomorrow for the MTS women from the Cathedral and ECOM.

I love the ambiguity ... is it the women who are tricky or the passages?

The plan is largely to raise some issues for the MTS'rs to think about about what the bible says about women and appropriate roles and responsibilities, drawing on some of the work I did on my project last year, and Claire Smith's EQUIP talks - available as a set of 6 from Matthias Media here.

I think it is a tricky issue that has the potential to be confronting and challenging ... please pray that I am wise in what I say, that we have productive and helpful discussion and are willing to submit our lives to the instruction of our loving heavenly Father.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home