Mandy's Musings

Saturday, May 26, 2007

One year on ...

Well this is my 99th post, and just 1 year and 1 day after my most controversial entry.

Do you remember 'Can somebody please remind me ...'

With 130 comments, it is by far my most popular post in terms of comments and interest that it sparked.

I've found it more difficult to post regularly of late - lots of half formed ideas and general busy-ness are part of the reason. I also feel like I don't have anything very profound to add, and there are already a lot of half-baked ideas out there!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • Thank you for pointing to your interesting controversial post and all those comments.

    You made me wonder how I would have fared as a credobaptist and believer in New Covenant Theology if I'd been a student at Moore longer than for 2 MA subjects.

    [Seems to me a lot of beginning Calvinists are 4 pointers, though, just as a lot of beginning Christians are Arminians.

    The case for Amyraldianism is pretty weak, don't you think?]

    By Blogger David McKay, at Sunday, May 27, 2007 12:23:00 pm  

  • No, I don't think, David!

    I sighed when I saw this Mandy. I rather regret my behaviour on that particular discussion...

    By Blogger michael jensen, at Saturday, June 02, 2007 8:53:00 am  

  • Hey Mandy...hope you're okay. Don't worry about not having anything profound to say, just blog anyway! (That's what I do :-) ) Have a good day down under xxx

    By Blogger Dawn, at Thursday, June 07, 2007 6:36:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home