Mandy's Musings

Friday, May 05, 2006

'The most boring blog in the world'

... that's what one of my fellow Oak Hill students called this

Maybe if I talk about the weather like all good englishmen it will go up in his estimation!

Sceptical as I was yesterday when told at lunch that it would reach 25 degrees today, I was made to swallow humble pie and go and get changed as temperatures soared to 26 degrees. I'm sure London is ground to a standstill with this mini-heatwave, but nevertheless I am happily enjoying the sun. Interesting really how easily the bright sunshine effects one's mood - I am so much more greatful to God for his good creation when the weather is bright than on a cold, wet, dreary day.

5 Comments:

  • It's much better now, but more comments abuot the way of the world would be nice. Perhaps a few amusing stories.

    Although I am glad my comment about your blog inspired you to action.

    By Blogger Big Pete, at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:22:00 pm  

  • Yeah, give us some stories and insights into the weird world of the English.

    By Blogger byron smith, at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:25:00 pm  

  • How fascist are you? Approval for every comment? Cut some slack! (Perhaps this is why your blog is boring... Seriously, if you're worried about spammers, then just turn on the feature where people have to put in a code. You can also always delete comments you don't like...)

    Hope you're having a good time Mandy. Looking forward to having you back to inject some sanity into the classroom.

    (Thought I'd better be nice so that you don't censor this comment)

    Love,
    Byron

    By Blogger byron smith, at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:31:00 pm  

  • Hey, I'm new to this caper and only just working out how to even let people comment.

    I've now rectified the situation, and will try and give a bit more of an insight into life here.

    But right now I'm meant to be studying for Doctrine of God - the joys of divine simplicity await me.

    M

    By Blogger Mandy, at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 10:43:00 pm  

  • No worries. Slack cut. :-)
    I'm probably only about a week ahead of you in working out how to use blogs: 'In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king...'

    By Blogger byron smith, at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home